Monday, February 8, 2010

While you were sleeping.....



I was hiking for turns at Camp Fortune at sunrise this weekend.

What a fantastic week it has been. I was able to bike and skate to school and back Monday to Friday. I also made it up to Fortune Saturday and Sunday morning by 6:30 to "beat the crowds." Actually Dan, Brodie and I do that every weekend we are not at Gray Rocks and it is easily the highlight of our weeks (especially Brodie). I was also able to prepare or consume delicious homemade meals all week. I can not take the credit for this one it is a stuffed lobster prepared by my roomate Geoff whose working on his Red Seal in culinary arts:


This was a delicious chicken salad with a homemade berry vinaigrette:


I also found a few airplanes parked next to a Sleeping Giant in Thunder Bay:


This was a floatplane base in the dead of winter I stumbled upon. It was full of Cubs, Skywagons, Beavers and an Otter. They were all begging to be warmed up and taken for a flight. That is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I would have died if I were there when you jumped that cliff.
    2. This food looks delicious! Good job boys!
    3. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete