Thursday, January 13, 2011

Telemarking in Full Swing

Its January 13th and later today will be my 20th day of tele-skiing for the season. That is just an awesome start and I have gone from a total beginner just getting down the hill without falling to linking tele-turns down some reasonably hard runs in all types of snow from powder to bulletproof. Most of all it has just been a great time just being outside in the winter and enjoying the fresh air, exercise and challenge of learning.

So far I have done three ski camping trips and only 4 of my 20 days of skiing have been with a lift ticket. I put together a video of my longest camping trip this year with a bit of other footage I had kicking around to round it out. The video is mostly some monologues about ski camping in general to give people a taste for what I am doing with myself on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment